Saturday, September 3, 2011

Halloween Hamlet

I couldn't resist the alliteration, it makes everything better.  The kids and I made this little glittery village as this afternoon's craft.  I first saw the little paper house idea in this month's issue of Scrapbooks, etc. but upon further investigation, I found that they used the idea with permission of Claudine Hellmuth (who is uber amazing) so I'm sending you to her blog to take a look around.  I should not that I did modify her instructions, I didn't want to cut up any sheet music, so we used black card stock, cut out the places for doors and windows and lined those places with newspaper.  We also added glitter.  Lots and lots of glitter.   I didn't have any LED tea lights sitting around so I have to post lit-up pictures later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment