Monday, October 24, 2011

Demos of the Week

I'm excited about bring you wonderful people of Craftsville two (count them TWO, bwa-ha-ha-ha, I love to count the) demos this week.

 Up first I'll be demo-ing the Paper-ED class Tags of Christmas Past in which we'll use some of the Tim Holtz Distress Inks, some stamps, and punches, and all kinds of other fun embellishments to create some amazing vintage look holiday tags.  That's Tuesday 10/25/11 from 4pm-6pm.

And secondly, I've got some glitter up my sleeve, that I'll be using for my Glittering Demo Friday 10/28/11 from 11:00-1:00.  If you've tried glittering before without success, come ask your questions, I can help. I've made all the mistakes, and learned from them.  I can show you new adhesives, and new glitters, and new tools to make your glittering process neat, fun, and tear free from beginning to end.

Both demos take place at Michaels West Broad Street. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment